America at Risk | Impeachment | Hillary | Referendum (or Reslutions? Articles? Petition?) Blog
The Case For Impeachment
It's not personal, it's merely an unfortunate but necessary movement to stop the actions of a single individual who threatens to further divide and degrade our great country. The impeachment movement was born of genuine concern of the highest magnitude based on a series of undipusted actions by the President. The journey will not be easy. However, this historic struggle already shows never before witnessed grass roots support, a motivated coalition, an organized movement which demonstrates vision, purpose, communication and resolve, and steady progress which is gaining momentum every day.
The goal of this movement is to use the impeachment process to remove the President from office.
Make no mistake, these acts which include high crimes and misdemeanors are impeachable offenses.
- A disregard for America's safety and the safety of Americans.
- A danger to economic growth and prosperity; lessening America's ability to compete in the global economy.
- Out of countrol spending and funding of social programs that reward inaction, move America toward socialism and create a culture of entitlement.
- An unwavering allegience to special interests at the expense of America's interests.
- A not-so-secret hidden agenda to harness political power for personal gain and self promotion.
- An ineptness for strategic planning, economics, accountability and fiscal policy.
- More than a failure to deliver on the campaign promises; a calculated and fabricated approach to say one thing and do another.
- A divider of political parties and national unity; A mean spirited attutide toward the constituents she promised to unite.
The Impeachment Process
The Constitution wisely included the impeachment process as a form of legal necessity. Now it is the time for the people to exercise the right envisioned by the country's forefathers.
4,328 Votes To Date
I want my representative in the U.S. House of Representatives to vote to impeach President George W.
Bush, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and Attorney General
Alberto R. Gonzales for high crimes and misdemeanors, and to have the case prosecuted and tried in
the U.S. Senate.
Votes cast in this campaign will be hand delivered to the Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, and
to the ranking Democrat on the Committee.
Call To Action/Take Action
- Petitions: How to contact your congressional rep
- Attend the march in Washington, D.C. now being organized
- Contribute to the Community Blog
- Link to this website
- See http://www.impeachbush.tv/donate.html
- See http://www.veteransforpeace.org/take_action.vp.html
New York Times